Trilogy Monarch Dunes receives recognition for one of the Most Luxurious Adult Communities
February 04,2021 | Posted By Linda Del in Real Estate
Most Luxurious Active Adult Communities in the U.S.
With three world-class amenity centers, amazing views of the Las Vegas Strip and over 7,000 luxurious homes, Sun City Anthem is one of the most luxurious active adult communities in the U.S.
Active adult communities are available in many styles and sizes, making it possible to find an ideal home for nearly any budget. For those who can afford a more luxurious lifestyle, the following resort-style communities offer elegant homes, beautifully appointed clubhouses, diverse recreations and social clubs which support a variety of interests. Here is a list of our 10 favorite luxurious active adult communities in the United States.
1. Sun City Anthem (Henderson, NV) — Located in Henderson, Nevada, Sun City Anthem boasts over 7,000 luxury homes, three amenity-rich clubhouses, 36 holes of on-site golf at The Revere Golf Club and much more. Close proximity to the Las Vegas Strip furthers the community appeal with countless additional entertainment opportunities.
2. Trilogy at Monarch Dunes (Nipomo, CA) — While this Shea Homes community does not have an age restriction, active adults will love Trilogy at Monarch Dunes’ recreational and social activities. Attractive amenities include The Monarch Dunes Golf Club, Sandalwood Spa and The Monarch Club, a 31,000 square foot clubhouse.
3. Lely Resort Golf & Country Club (Naples, FL) — With plans to one day include over 4,500 homes, Lely Resort welcomes discerning active adults of all ages. This luxurious community is located in the heart of Naples, letting residents enjoy the numerous amenities within the community as well as a prime Southwest Florida location.
4. Sun City Lincoln Hills (Lincoln, CA) — Spread across nearly 3,000 acres of beautifully landscaped terrain, Sun City Lincoln Hills offers a wide range of resort-style amenities through two recreation centers: Orchard Creek Lodge and Kilaga Springs Lodge. Many outdoor recreations include two 18-hole golf courses, as well as facilities for tennis and other sports.
5. SaddleBrooke (Tucson, AZ) — Nestled at the base of the Santa Catalina Mountains, SaddleBrooke offers numerous resort-style amenities through three spacious clubhouses. Golf enthusiasts will love that the community also has two 18-hole semi-private courses and a private 27-hole course.
6. Valencia Reserve (Boynton Beach, FL) — Florida’s Boynton Beach is a popular retirement destination, and those who long to settle in the area will adore Valencia Reserve by GL Homes. In addition to its amenity-rich clubhouse and beautifully landscaped grounds, Valencia Reserve offers high-end single-family homes in a variety of styles and sizes.
7. Sun City Grand (Surprise, AZ) — As Del Webb’s third active adult community in the Phoenix’s northwest valley, Sun City Grand continues the tradition of resort-style living with a vast range of recreation and social opportunities. There are three championship golf courses, three clubhouses and much more.
Shea Homes' popular Trilogy communities are built for those who want the finest in luxurious homes and amenities. Trilogy at Encanterra is their latest creation and arguably one of their best.
8. Trilogy at Encanterra (Queen Creek, AZ) — Tucked in the larger all-age Encanterra golf community, Shea Homes’ Trilogy at Encanterra is an enclave which welcomes residents aged 55 or better. The community’s country club amenities include access to Encanterra’s private championship golf course.
9. Sun City Hilton Head (Bluffton, SC) — Since opening in 1995, Sun City Hilton Head has become the largest active adult community in South Carolina and one of the most acclaimed active adult communities in the country. Just a few of the amenities include a 45-acre Town Center, 54 holes of golf, sports courts, swimming pools, and a variety of hobby and game rooms.
10. Frenchman’s Reserve (Palm Beach Gardens, FL) — Built by Toll Brothers, Frenchman’s Reserve is a luxurious all-age community which has amenities which will appeal to active adults, including an elaborate clubhouse and a championship golf course. The community’s planned 392 single-family homes begin at 3,400 square feet, offering spacious floor plans and high-end design features.
No Post Found